The "Old" Post Office
On the northwesterly area of Amelia Island is the location of “Old Town,” and Estrada Street. It is here, adjacent to the Amelia River, where the Spanish Fort San Carlos once stood, built in 1816. Gregor MacGregor took this fort on June 29, 1817.
The Historic Courthouse of Nassau County has served citizens since 1892 and stands ready to serve another century. Although Nassau County was formed in 1824, the courthouse was not erected until 1892. It is the second oldest functioning courthouse in Florida (Osceola County Courthouse in Kissimmee is 2 years older).
The Palace Saloon
The Florida House Inn
The Bailey House